Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nokia Nseries Theme 5th By Larsson


Nokia Nseries Theme 5th By Larsson


Hi guys,

The carbide ui problem is still unsolved, so today I could only release the default icons version of Nokia Nseries Theme 5th. I will add the customized icons versions such as T7 icons, Flahorn icons, Moncc icons and Mr Square icons as soon as possible.

This theme is specially made for S60 5th edition devices such as 5800, N97 etc. And I tested it on my N86, it just works perfect, so I think it could be compatible with other FP2 devices as well. But I can’t guarantee it could be compatible with FP1 and Pre-FP1 devices.

If there is any bug, please do not hesitate to leave your comment.

Enjoy!

Larsson

大家好,

今天Carbide ui的问题仍然没有解决,所以今天只能先放出默认图标版本的Nokia Nseries Theme。我会尽快解决这个问题并且加上第三方图标的版本,比如T7图标、Flahorn图标、Moncc图标以及Mr Square图标。

这个主题是专门为S60 5版机型比如5800和N97制作的。但我在N86上测试后发现也可以完美运行,所以我认为其他FP2的机型也能使用。但我不能保证完全兼容FP1和MR 机型的手机。

如果在使用过程中发现任何问题,请留言说明。

希望大家喜欢!

拉尔森

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Design Blog, Make Online Money