Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cherries By Larsson


Cherries By Larsson



Hi folks,

Do you remember master Taieb once made a theme named Cherries with wallpaper created by Vladstudio? I always consider this theme as one of the most outstanding masterpieces in the world. But what a pity, this theme is not compatible with S60 V5 edition devices. You know I got my own 5800XM last week, I wanna update this Cherries theme for S60 V5 edition phones. So I asked bro Taieb if I could update this theme or not. Taieb replied to me very soon, “Yes of course.” So here is the Cherries By Larsson.

For this is my first S60 V5 theme, although I test it on my device many times, 100% bugfree is hard to achieve. So if there is any bug, please do not hesitate to leave your comment.

Thanks master Taieb once again.

Enjoy!

Larsson

大家好,

不知大家是否记得Taieb曾经用Vladstuid的壁纸做了一个叫Cherries的主题。我一直都认为这个主题是最顶级的几个大师之作之一。 但是很可惜的是这个主题不支持S60 V5系统。上周,我买了一部5800,当时我就想把这个经典主题复刻为5版的作品。问了Taieb是否允许我来复刻这个作品,Taieb说,“当然可以, 没问题”。于是就有了今天的这个作品。

因为这是我的第一个S60 V5主题,虽然在自己的手机上也测试了很多次,但要做到完全没有bug还是很不容易。所以在使用中,如果你发现这个主题还有bug,请给我留言。

再次感谢Taieb大师。

拉尔森

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Design Blog, Make Online Money